Skip To Main Content

Request Transcript

Requests for transcripts should be sent to EHS Registrar by mail, fax, or e-mail. When the school office is open, transcripts will be issued within one week. 

  • Request an EHS Transcript Form
  • Mail: Eudora High School, P.O. Box 712, Eudora, KS 66025-0712
  • Fax: 785-542-4990
  • E-mail: A signed and clearly scanned copy of this form may be sent to

If you're a student taking JCCC courses as dual enrollment, it's important to wait until all your grades have been officially posted to your JCCC student record. For year-long courses, make sure those grades are posted before requesting your transcript.

To order your transcript, visit and click the "Get My Transcript" link. Follow the prompts provided to complete the process seamlessly. 

Additional steps must be completed for students enrolled in JCCC Dual Credit Classes this fall to earn college credit. This includes creating an account with JCCC and, in some cases, taking a qualifying test on campus. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the counseling office.